Required Immunizations (Review updated immunization information)
For attendance in all grades children need the following:
- Tetanus – 4 doses with 1 dose administered on or after the fourth birthday
- Diphtheria – 4 doses with 1 dose administered on or after the fourth birthday
- Polio – 3 or more properly spaced doses
- Measles – 2 properly spaced doses
- Mumps – 2 properly spaced doses
- Rubella (German Measles) – 1 dose
- Hepatitis B – 3 properly spaced doses
- Varicella (chicken pox)- immunity, either from vaccination (2 doses), history of disease or laboratory testing.
Children attending 7th Grade need the following:
- 1 dose of tetanus, Diphtheria, acellular pertussis (Tdap) if 5 years has elapsed since last tetanus immunization.
- 1 dose of meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV)
Every child in grades K-12 must be immunized, unless exempt for medical reason, religious belief or philosophical/strong moral or ethical conviction.