Midd-West Middle School Parent/Teacher Organization (PTO)
The Midd-West Middle School Parent/Teacher Organization (PTO) meets monthly during the school year.Any parent/guardian of a student attending Midd-West Middle School, or a teacher or administrator of Midd-West Middle School, may be a member of this Organization.
The objectives of the Midd-West Middle School PTO are:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in the home, school and community.
- To provide a regular forum for parent-teacher communication and feedback.
- To raise funds to provide programs and materials not budgeted by the school district, but necessary for a well-rounded educational experience.
The objectives are promoted and accomplished through monthly meetings, committees, projects and programs involving parents, teachers and the community for the benefit of the children.
All parents of Midd-West Middle School students are welcome to attend and help plan activities for the school year.
The schedule for 2016-2017 monthly meetings will be:
- March 6th (Combined PTO and Citizen’s Advisory),
- April 3rd (PTO only),
- May 1st (Combined PTO and Citizen’s Advisory)
at 6:00 p.m. in the middle school library (except for December).